1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your address, phone number or e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Future Communication. Beyond any transactional emails that may accompany the processing of an order you place or form you complete, we may send you communications from time to time in the future unless you choose to "opt-out" of receiving such offers. Please see the "opt-in/opt-out" selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or communications from us. The following section provides you with this choice. As you complete a transaction or form on our site, you can indicate whether you want to receive future communications from us.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us