Interested in supporting South Bronx United outside or in addition to the Supporters Club? Use the form below to donate to the organization, or visit SouthBronxUnited.org to find other ways to contribute.
Make a tax-deductible donation. Here are some examples of what your support does:
- $50 covers the expenses of holding one hour of immigration legal service screenings.
- $100 provides annual uniform and equipment for an SBU Academy scholar-athlete.
- $250 sponsors the uniforms for a Recreational Soccer Team for one year.
- $500 creates a mentoring event for one SBU Academy girls or boys team.
- $1,000 funds a out-of-city college visit for 40 high school students.
- $2,500 provides stipends for all intern mentors in the Summer Soccer Scholars program.
- $5,000 sponsors an SBU Academy travel soccer team for a year.
- Donate any other amount you like.
Every dollar contributed will support programming for at-risk and immigrant youth from the South Bronx, the nation’s poorest Congressional District. South Bronx United, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, serves 1,100 boys and girls annually by combining academic enrichment, college prep, mentoring, leadership development, health and wellness programming, immigrant support services with soccer. Within our core program, the SBU Academy, 100 percent of seniors graduate high school and 94 percent enrollment in college, more than double the matriculation rate in the community overall.