Interested in supporting South Bronx United outside or in addition to the Supporters Club? Use the form below to donate to the organization, or visit SouthBronxUnited.org to find other ways to contribute.
Make a tax-deductible donation.
- A $100 donation sponsors the uniform and equipment costs for one scholar-athlete for a year for a year
- A $250 donation supports a college campus visit for one team.
- A $500 donation covers the uniform and participatory costs for a recreational soccer team for a year.
- A $1,000 donation funds one month of the After School Tutoring Program.
- A $2,500 covers uniform and equipment costs for a travel soccer team for a year.
- Donate any other amount you like.
Every dollar contributed will support programming for at-risk and immigrant youth from the South Bronx, the nation’s poorest Congressional District. South Bronx United, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, serves 1,100 boys and girls annually by combining academic enrichment, college prep, mentoring, leadership development, health and wellness programming, immigrant support services with soccer. Within our core program, the SBU Academy, 100 percent of seniors graduate high school and 94 percent enrollment in college, more than double the matriculation rate in the community overall.