South Bronx United is a nonprofit, youth developement organization that uses soccer as a vehicle for social change.
The South Bronx United Supporters’ Club includes members actively dedicated to the SBU mission. Founded in 2009, South Bronx United works with over 800 boys and girls through programs on and off the field, including rec leagues, academic tutoring, college prep, mentoring, and much more.
The SBU Supporters’ Club was founded in 2014 by soccer fans who believe in the SBU vision. SBUSC organizes events throughout the year, including pickup leagues, tournaments, watch parties, happy hours, and more, all with the goal of having a great time while raising funds to support SBU’s programs. The Supporters’ Club is open to anyone interested in becoming involved with SBU, or simply those who want to come out to watch a game and have a drink to support a great cause.
For an annual payment of at least $50 (less than $5 a month!), you gain:
- Access to special events, like:
- Supporter-only Happy Hours
- Unique volunteer opportunities
- Attending games together
- Recognition as an SBU supporter
- Discount off tickets to our Annual Benefit and Charity Cup Tournament
- The ability to direct your financial support
- An exclusive piece of SBUSC swag
- At least $40 of your support is tax-deductible.