As an individual, you can sponsor the Annual Benefit by purchasing a Partner Ticket. To make a larger contribution, reserve seating, or gain recognition for your company, consider one of our sponsorship packages or making a program ad donation.
By becoming a sponsor of South Bronx United's Annual Benefit, you can receive a variety of perks at the benefit as well as the opportunity to contribute to a great cause. There are two ways to sign up as a sponsor
1) Fill out the forms and payment information below.
2) Print and mail either the 2016 Benefit Sponsorship Form or the 2016 Program Ad Donation Form to South Bronx United, 594 Grand Concourse, Suite 2, Bronx, NY 10451. Once you do, someone will be in contact to discuss payment options.
If you have any questions, contact Andrew So at (718) 404-9281 or email@example.com.
Become a Sponsor of the SBU Annual Benefit at one of the following levels:
- $25,000 - Diamond Sponsor (25 Tickets, 3 reserved tables and bottle service, Title sponsorship, college scholarship fund, and more)
- $15,000 - Platinum Sponsor (20 Tickets, 3 reserved tables and bottle service, significant sponsor recognition, team sponsorship, and more)
- $10,000 - Gold Sponsor (20 Tickets, 2 reserved tables and bottle service, significant sponsor recognition, team sponsorship, and more)
- $5,000 - Silver Sponsor (20 Tickets, reserved table and bottle service, sponsor recognition, and more)
- $2,500 - Bronze Sponsor (15 Tickets, reserve table, sponsor recognition, and more)
- $1,500 - Benefit Sponsor (10 Tickets, half-page ad, sponsor recognition, and more)
South Bronx United prints a program that is distributed to 300-350 guests at our Annual Benefit. ($150 option is digital only.) Ad space is available to donors. Tickets to the event will also be included:
- $1,000 Donation: Full Page Ad (5.5” width x 8.5” height), 3 tickets to the Annual Benefit
- $500 Donation: Half Page Ad (5.5" width x 4.25" heigh), 1 ticket to the Annual Benefit
- $300 Donation: Quarter Page Ad (2.75" width x 4.25" height)
- $150 Donation: Digital only on 3 screens (1600 x 1200 pixels)